Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Business cards on the way...

So i've been tossing around the idea of spending 20-30 bucks and making up some random business cards just incase someone is abstract enough to think i'm a legit photographer and asks for a card. I headed over to http://us.moo.com/en/ to make a few. I've looked around for a while now at different sites and finally picked moo. Well, lets be honest here...I ordered my 10 free cards first. Mainly to see how I want to format my cards for the future, but free didn't hurt either. The process of making the cards was really easy and hopefully all goes well because I would love to use Moo for my cards in the future. I'll throw up a review of the cards when they come, and maybe a few pictures of them as well!

Noxolo

No comments:

Post a Comment