Thursday, January 14, 2010

Comments on my pictures wierd me out....

I think today is day 4 on flickr and it really wierds me out to get comments on pictures I don't think are any good. At first I thought well maybe since I added them as a contact or commented on some of their work they felt obligated to comment back...but no. Some of the people arn't contacts, not in groups im in...they are just random people. Someone even linked to one of my pictures via google...hmmm. I guess I can't wait to see what happens when I actually have good pictures up!

On another note, i'm heading to Iowa this weekend and Eau Claire the following which should provide some good photo opportunities. Look for some more uploads by the end of the weekend and the oh so anticipated weekly self portrait!

Noxolo

No comments:

Post a Comment