Monday, January 25, 2010

So it's been a while....

Now I understand why people say it's hard to keep up to date on their blogs! Since my last post I've had a few really good shooting opportunities that I have taken advantage of. First, I went and shot a basketball game at my old high school...kind of wierd being back there! It was a good opportunity to try and shoot some fast action and all in all a good learning experience. I also took the basketball game as an opportunity to work on panning before going to Silvermine for the ski jumping competition. This past Friday I went to Eau Claire to shoot the ski comp with Joel. Again, this was a very good experience and it was difficult to say the least. Personally, I think every single one of the skiers that jumped were insane, but then again, that's just me. To wrap up the weekend I headed up to the cities and went to the U's gymnastic meet, which was good per usual! Here are some of my favorite shots of the past 3 big events...





No comments:

Post a Comment