Friday, January 8, 2010

Photo projects

I am in the midst of coming up with a photo project I want to do throught 2010. The whole working 2 jobs thing made me not want to commit to a 365 project, however I think a 52 self portrait project is very attainable. So, it's official, for 2010 I will be doing a 52 self portrait project. Over at iffles.com they are also doing a monthly theme as well...and you know what..I think I will join. Instead of laying out my themes all at once I think I will do it monthly by where my interest lays at the time. My January theme will be texture. I think texture is an aspect that can get over looked so I will try and bring some to you!

I'll try and post a handful of my best images for the theme at the end of the month and then name a new theme for the following month. Also, I will try and add my 52 self portraits weekly...or weekendly most likely!

Noxolo

No comments:

Post a Comment